KL to Beirut - Dj Fuzz , DJ Lethal Skillz & MC Moe

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

CHORUS (X2):

Kuala Lumpur to Beirut we come through
Mic Check 1 - 2 ... Beat hyped like Kung-Fu
We just want you to let loose and bump to
right sets, love move take flight like monsoons

Verse 1:

Im the Grim reaper feed on yo weak heart
Vibrate through the radio waves of the speaker
I raise the heat up so i take a break and feature
Cuz DJ Fuzz's track can't wait for a beat up
Buckle yo seat up, we going for a ride

Far East to the Middle connected a second time
You get it? We gettin' live! This record is recognized
I said it, so let it vibe nod yo head and make it bop
it's hell'a hot, hate to break it to ya
but this is Malaysian nature, hot beats to shake ya
Make ya heartbeats beat to the beat like pacemakers
For the cherry on top we drop Lebanese Flava
So when we droppin' it, you coppin' it

Remember this a continent connected to dominate
and make our reign prominent... this just the intro
... So smile... Why you down like Down's Syndrome

CHORUS(X2)

VERSE 2:

This the second verse, necklace to match the purse
Wrestlin' the words, gotta invest it to grab its worth
So no matter where you at'a on this earth
Ima reach you like a doctor reach you and great you at ya birth
International track like asthma attacks
The 1st time you hear it, it will always pass back
Have that chick back that big phat zaa
Rich like Nasdaq Fiiiiiiiire! Like Baghdad
The club banger call it some dubb anthem
Call it whatever you wanna call it long as it's handsome
Beat like Delaylah while I beat it like Samson
Typa Buzz to make Fuzz put this on his album

So ladies and boys come enjoy
Drink yo drinks and make noise (HOOO!)
I Say M A - L A - Y - S I A
Typa place where we drink till we M - I A

HOOK:

I'm From M A - L A - Y - S I A
Typa place where we party till we M - I - A
I'm from Beirut City where the Semi's spray
So follow me and do exactly as I say

I Say M A - L A - Y - S I A
Typa place where we party till we M - I - A
I'm from Beirut City *Ana 3arabey*
So follow me and do exactly as I say

Uhhuh

CHORUS (X2)

0 Komen:

Post a Comment

 

ZONFINITI