Wicked Queen - Dragon Red feat C Loco

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Ain’t no rest for the wicked queen
Mary Jane be my dream I’m addicted
Now I’m like a fiend who said life was simple
I need the green to go
To the plans in my head I’ve never been before
It’s a miracle come on vamos puso-pedos
Fumando lamota con-mis-ermanos
See no hear no be no witness
Like Spiderman MJ be my weakness
Your choice you wanna play the game
You understand the price you paid for fame
So come with me to higher grounds
If you wanna fly with the birds
With the higher sounds if you wanna bounce

Bubbles-bubbles contains the dark green bottle falls (falls)
The smoky presence of Mary Jane calls (calls)
Never-never land; you know where she's from
Turns your inner mind and soul from dark to warm
A floating likeness that's the moment she offers
Putting one in real slumber her touch is the softess

She really makes you high
Makes you want to fly (aint no rest for the wicked queen)
But the choice is yours (Mary Jane be my dream)
To take it you are forewarned

Wrestle your thoughts calling her name one look at Mary Jane (Jane)
We all know the game is everybody going for that fame (fame)
Strange feelings with unknown satisfaction
Mere boost of strength for your imagination
"I Love You Mary Jane" that's what Cypress say
We about to hit it does she dance and play

It’s a miracle come on vamos puso-pedos
Fumando lamota con-mis-ermanos

0 Komen:

Post a Comment

 

ZONFINITI